One of the yummy desserts in the Indian summer and generally available in all the marriages and parties, but its so easy to make and fruity to eat.And its a very good use of your left over whipped frosting .After icing the cake generally you have some frosting left so you can try this out and your kids will love it too.
- 2 cup cool whip cream/Left over whipped frosting/Heavy Cream
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1 orange sliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple diced
- 1/4 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup grapes sliced
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 Tbs sliced or chopped almonds
- 2 strawberry sliced
- 1 cup Sugar
- Cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Take the cream or frosting add 1/2 cup of milk and sliced banana and give it a churn in the blender and add sugar and cardamom powder to it , If you are using frosting you need not add the sugar as its already sweet.
- Put the cream in a bowl ,Fold all the fruits and nuts slowly into the cream.
- Keep it the fridge for an hour.
- Serve Chilled.
Yup its that easy !!!You can use apple ,peaches any of your favorite fruits and enjoy.Try to consume it the same day otherwise it tastes sour.