When u don't know what to cook and see some leftover veggies in the fridge ,its the perfect time to make Stir Fry Mix Veg.You can use any Veggies you love for this recipe and its a very healthy and nutritious dish too.
So here it goes:
Ingredients: Serves 2-3 Ppl
- 1/2lb Broccoli florets(or Cauliflower)
- 1/2 Eggplant
- 1 Green Pepper(Capsicum)
- 1/2 lb Paneer(or Tofu)
- 1-2 Carrots
- 1 Medium sized Onion Chopped
- 2 Tomatoes Pureed
- 2-3 Garlic cloves minced
- 1tsp Cumin seeds
- 1Tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1Tsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Dice all the veggies into bite size pieces, do not cut into too small pieces or they will disappear after cooking.
- Heat Oil in a skillet , add cumin seeds and garlic, wait till it turns brown in color and then add chopped onions to it.
- Now add the pureed tomatoes when onions turn light brown in color.
- Put the required spices in it , Do not add water as the veggies will have enough water to cook.
- Add all the veggies to it on Medium heat.
- Give it a stir and cover it for 5-7 minutes.Do not overcook the veggies.
- Now let it cook without covering it for further few minutes till the oil starts to separate.
- Sprinke little more Garam masala on top.
- Garnish with Cilantro
- Ready to eat.
I also like to use mushroom ,Green beans ,Baby corn in it ,u can use any veggies of your choice .