Is it actually Spring ?? It was so beautiful and colorful out last week ....but the severe weather has returned again its so windy and chill and i m actually craving for summers and want my energy back.. So the best thing to cook when u actually don't feel like cooking ..hehe..wat is the irony u don't feel like cooking and still u want to cook something easy, fast and use your leftovers ..so u can always try the all time favorite Biryani's and Pulao's and i must say this is a very tempting and one of the alternative weekend dinners for us ,use any choice of veggies and its ready while you are finishing of your Cup of Hot Coffee.
- 2 Cups Rice Cooked with little salt
- 1 small Broccoli Floret chopped
- 10-12 Mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 Green pepper chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion chopped
- 3-4 Spring Onions Chopped
- 6-7 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 2 Tbs Soya Sauce
- 1tbs Chilli Flakes
- 1Tbs Ketchup
- I Tbs Vegetable Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Heat Oil in a pan untill hot , add garlic and onion .
- Add in the Veggies and stir fry for 2-3 minutes and add salt to it.
- Season well with sauces and chilli flakes and move to one side of the pan, and add the beaten eggs .
- Stir around the eggs to break and mix it , and add in the cooked rice and Toss.
- Finally add in the Spring Onions.
- Serve warm or a side dish with Manchurian.
Tips: Feel Free to add extras- more spice n any veggies of your choice.