Cooking something for the kids and wanting them to eat it too ..its a real tough job and for those picky eaters who make it really worse.Here is one quick and easy recipe for all the persistent Mom's. To start with something at home for the 6 month old baby ...you can start up with this treat.
- 1 tbs Suji/Rawa (Semolina flour)
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp Clarified butter/ghee
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium heat.
- Add sooji to it and roast it for few minutes till the color changes to light pink, do not over roast it to turn brown.
- Add milk to it and stir it further till it reaches to a boil add sugar and switch off the heat.
- Ready to give it a shot, but one ground rule which i have learned after being a Mom from my Mom is that you should taste everything first and then give it to the baby so check it as its too hot and let it cool a little and make ur li'l sweetheart try it too.