Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Maa Tujhe Salaam- Happy Mother's Day"

I never knew about Mother's Day untill i became a Mom myself , As per Wiki its a modern holiday invented by US but it was not so known in India as it is now, so nevertheless i  can celebrate it now as every day is Mothers day and we should thank God for the best creation on Earth and i would like to salute my Mom for everything  she has done and she does for us.And i know all of you who are reading this would feel the same, so give a call to ur mom like i did or if you are close to her hug n kiss her and say a big Thank you and say it loud I Love u Mom..and ofcourse don't forget ur Mother in Laws ..wish them for being a Mom to ur husband/wife and their love and support  for you.My day started with some beautiful cards and flowers and celebrated it with my daughter and kept asking for more kisses and hugs from her in return and  gift was compensated by my husband , till the time she is big enough to buy me a gift..hehe.



 My Mom's all time favorite drink  is Cold Coffee with ice cream , we used to enjoy it in Barista .So i had a frappuccino in Starbucks, which is awesome too ,if u haven't tried it yet ,do give it a shot ,how nice isn't it though they r not paying me anything i am giving a free advertisement for them...coz they made my day..
Cheers to Motherhood , their DEDICATION , LOVE AND SACRIFICE  are the only things which are holding this world together.To all the Moms and Mom to B...Happy Mothers Day...

7 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Mother's day to u too!

Lavanya said...

happy mother's day

Unknown said...

Happy mothers day Avika!

Reshmi said...

Nice post
An award for you at my space.. Do collect..
Noel collections

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Happy Mothers day...

misha said...

Hi...great space u have hear....following u too :)

Shabbu said...

Nice blog...
Happy to follow u...

Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen