Finally m back here after a long break, sorry friends for not updating my blog as i was so busy in shopping and eating all the time in India..hehe..so giving a very healthy recipe for all the diet conscious ppl out there ,a very healthy snack and a part of Kareena Kapoor 's Size Zero secret, if you don't believe me listen from the horses mouth in the link below which i am sharing with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1vW5Ewn
So here goes the easy 5 minute recipe.
- 1 bowl Phool Makhane (You can get it from any Indian grcocery store)
- 2 tsp Salt/Sugar
- 2-3 tbsGhee/Clarified Butter
- On Mediun heat ,take Ghee in a pan
- Add the Phool Makhane (quantity as desired) and give it a nice stir.
- Now keep stirring it and turning them upside down , so that they are not over heated from any side.
- Do not roast them on high heat otherwise they will remain uncooked from inside and get burnt from outside.
- Now add salt to taste, or if u have a sweet tooth you can add sugar to it , tastes gud either ways but if you are a li'l more conscious about health then try the salty option and you can add to it a little chaat masala .The whole process will not take more than 5-10 min.
- Now switch off the heat and keep it covered in the pan for few more minutes.
- Now you can try tasting it and checking if they are crispy and hot.If not you can roast a lil more.You can store it in air tight container, as they have a good shelf life.