Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Heartfelt Thanks...

Appreciation,Awards,Gifts and recognition who in the world doesn't like it , as its human nature.I am an aspiring blogger and i have a lot to learn in this world of blogging,where everything matters from sight,smell to taste.I feel like there is so much to learn by having so many creative n innovative  foodies around.I have been receiving some beautiful awards from my fellow bloggers for some time.Thank you so much for sharing them with me .Its great when you receive it from connoisseur of food in the same world.


Also i would like to thank all the visitors of my blog ,to visit my blog, to join my network and leave your precious comments which are my inspiration and rewards and also to the silent visitors ,by knowing that you visited my site makes me feel happy.I am so happy to have so many lovely people around,which makes the world a better place to live,to cook,to eat ....Thank you guys ...This Pineapple cake is to say thank you ,i wish i could have shared the actual cake with you and also the calories...;) but i would share the recipe soon.







Thanks Lavanya @ Tickle Your Tastebuds And Make Your Life Delicious  for sharing this award with me and as the process continues i would like to pass this award to some of my blogger friends .
Shipakiran @ Cook with Fun
Catheleen @A taste of Madness
Divya@ You too can cook Indian Food Recipes

There are some rules of the award ,i hope u know them so pass it on to some more lovely bloggers around.

12 comments:

Divya A said...

Hey Cheers.. We share the same template... Thanks Avika but I was the one who created this award but many thanks for nominating me, I accept the award from you!! I have already posted it in my blog about this award, I will add your blog link in that too!! http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/2012/04/lovely-blogger-award.html

Julie said...

Congrats on your awards,wish you many more!!

ONGOING EVENT- "Mint & Coriander seeds" (EP Series-Apr)
Erivum Puliyum

Cathleen said...

Wow, thank you so much for the award! It's always nice having something nice said about your blog.
I am quite new to your blog, but I have loved looking around, because everything always looks so tasty! Keep up the great work ;)

Pari Vasisht said...

Congrats dear and you have shown a sweet gesture too..
FOODELICIOUS
'Only' Snacks & Starters + Giveaway

R said...

congratulations on ur well deserved award. the cake looks amazing, can't wait for the recipe!

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

congrats on your well deserved award avika...
cake looks amazing..:) hats off dear..!

Tasty Appetite

Divya A said...

Hi, an award waiting for you at http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/2012/04/my-second-award.html

hotpotcooking said...

Congrats!!! On the award you receive. Thanks for ur nice words. Happy to follow u back

Akila said...

Congrats on yr award, when u find time do visit my blog

Supriya's Rasoi said...

Congrats Avika on the award!!There is another award waiting for you dear
http://supriyajm.blogspot.com/search/label/Awards

happy blogging.

Reshmi said...

hi... u got a beautiful blog... congrats and wishing you many more awards.. Do visit my space Noel collections .. glad to follow you :)

Nupur said...

Good work Avika. Congrats on the award..

glad to follow you , happy blogging !