I have made so many things during the past weeks , but somehow i was so busy in parties and dinner outs and vacation as it was my hubby's birthday it kept me so busy .So gearing up and back on my blog with few more tried and made recipes.I have been inspired by so many fellow bloggers and love their work.I want to really improve on baking and though i keep making cakes since my childhood days and keep experimenting with icings but never mastered the art of baking , but i promise will keep trying, learn and improvise on my baking skills and develop as a baker. So here is a basic and yet so loved recipe for the chocolate chip muffins.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1tsp Salt
- 1-2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips( i have used ghiradellis choc chips)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F . Grease the bottoms of 12 cups muffin pan or line them with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt; mix well. In a small bowl, combine milk, oil and egg and vanilla extract, blend well with a whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients and mix well with the help of a spatuala,stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.)Don't overdo the mixing process .
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.Serve warm.