Valentines Weekend and loads of plan ,Make it romantic ,sexy ,fun real and be in love...So wat can you do to make it special for your loved one what i did was Kenny G music, Candles all over and so i thought of making a Cake with whatever i had at home as i didn't have time to go n shop..searched some recipes and couldn't find one so discussed wth a fren and made it really easy ,practical and came out good ..I hope you will like to bake
- 2 Cups All purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder/Coffee
- 1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 8-10 Almonds,Cashews, walnuts(Any nuts you love)
- Yellow Food Colour
- In a Mixing Bowl mix the flour and Baking powder ,or you can use a sieve to make sure its mixed nicely.
- Then add sugar and eggs to the bowl ,Mix it thoroughly.
- Add the Vanilla extract .
- Now add the milk to the batter and mix it with hand .
- You can use a electric mix or Regular Mixer/blender to give it a good stir.
- Now add the nuts to it .
- To half of the mix add Cocoa powder and to the remaing half add yellow colour.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch round/square pan.
- Pour the Cocoa batter and the yellow batter to the pan.
- Using a knife, swirl the cocoa batter into the yellow batter to incorporate it in a marble effect.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, until a inserted knife comes out clean.
Just drop in some chocolate chips if you have on top or grate a chocolate on top of the batter before putting it in oven to add the special effect.I didn't have time for icing so used some M&m's.Be as much creative as u can..enJOY :)