When Pizza and muffins come together this is the end result, all the pizza lovers and muffin maker must try these ..pizza puffs...use the ingredients of pizza and bake in t he muffin tray and we get Pizza puffs rather Pizza muffs.It doesn't looks like pizza , but definitely tastes good and a healthy option to feed your kids with Vegetables and cheese and the left overs are of course for you...So check out what you will need.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbs Oregano/Italian seasoning
- 1tsp Crushed Red pepper
- 1 Cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Green Pepper, Mushrooms,Red Onions.
- Salt to taste
- Pizza Sauce (homemade or ready made)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder ,milk ,egg and give it a good whisk.
- Add in the Oregano and crushes Red pepper .
- Add the chopped Veggies in it and mix well.
- Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Spray or Lightly grease the muffin pan.
- Pour in the mixture in the pan and let it bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve it with warm Pizza sauce or any dip of your choice.